You may receive the following error messages while starting Microsoft games or several applications.
The file d3dx9_25.dll was not found
This error stops the application from running and several times cause critical system issues like slow performance of PC, corrupts various applications, blue screen of death etc.
The error “The file d3dx9_25.dll was not found” mostly occurs due to one of the following reason:
- If the Microsoft DirectX file is corrupted or damaged
- The file d3dx9_25.dll is missing, deleted or corrupted
- Incorrect Registry Entries
- Due to Virus, Trojan or Malware, etc.
If this file is missing or lost then you will not be able to run various applications, programs, games and other applications which require d3dx9_25.dll. Missing d3dx9_25.dll file may also cause serious system problems like blue screen of death, other critical errors etc. It is recommended you to must fix d3dx9_25.dll error immediately if it found.
In order to fix d3dx9_25.dll error you have several options. See the fixing steps below and remove this error from your PC.
- The best option to fix this error using repairing windows. Insert Windows Disk and repair windows. It will repair operating system and install all the missing files again.
- Download d3dx9_25.dll file and install it in your PC.
- Clean registry file against error. Scan your registry file using advanced registry cleaner and fix all the errors.
- Also removes malware or viruses from your PC.
Fix using Advanced System Repair Tool:
The best way is to fix missing d3dx9_25.dll error using Advanced System Repair Tool. It is advanced system care utility that scans entire PC deeply and listed all the errors that PC has and then fixes all the errors in single click. It fixes ActiveX error, d3dx9_25.dll error, Registry Error, Driver Issue, malware or viruses issue and other system problems. Once it fixes all the error you will not get “The file d3dx9_25.dll was not found” error on your PC.