What are the main causes of windows driver error 0X00000133?
Some of the main causes are hard disks drive that have an older firmware not supported by windows 8, recently hardware and driver are incompatible, over clocking of processor, boot sector corrupted, virus infection, registry files corruption, unnecessary start up items, and old and outdated software.
What are the symptoms of windows error code 0X00000133?
There are many symptoms to find out windows error code 0X00000133; symptoms of windows errors are like automatically windows restart, Blue screen of death, and stop error message prompts on the screen.
How to fix windows error code 0X00000133?
To fix windows stop error you need to download ReqCure pro tool. The main work of this software is to repairs corrupted filed system and it enhanced the windows performance speed. Generally, this software prevents users from critical data loss and it will remove viruses and infection you PC.
There are some manual steps to solve this error:-
1. You will have to uninstall recently software, hardware and device driver and then test the error.
2. Insert windows disk into DVD driver
3. Update all PC driver and software, and also update windows operating system and install latest service pack.
4. Scan system with latest and powerful Antivirus.
5. Run system optimizer tools to repair damages by virus or third party software.
6. Make system repair – if you are able to start your pc then restore your system at earlier point it will repair BSOD error easily.
Basically this tool is designed for removing stop errors, bsod errors registry errors, missing files, windows drivber updates, and virus and malware removed.