Are you getting following error on windows screen while starting some application?
The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000006).
Click on OK to terminate the application.
This error occurs when Windows OS is unable to run several program due to 0xc0000006 error. If your system has some critical issue then you might always face system freezing problems.
- System freezes
- Hangs while starting windows or shutting down
- Get error immediately after starting some applications
- Automatic system restart
- Blue screen of death
- Not recognize your devices like pen drive
- Very slow system performances etc.
These symptoms may be just a beginning of a big damage. So, it is necessary to know the way to fix windows error 0xc0000006 immediately. But it is also necessary to know why this problem occurs.
- Missing some system files as sys files, dll files, exe files etc.
- Corrupted or damaged registry files or registry files have some improper keys value
- Running suspicious program and services in background that is consuming big processor resources.
- Outdated or incompatible driver
- Virus, Trojan and Malware attack
- Improper system shutdown
Above is the most common cause that can raise this error. Apart from it there may be also various reasons that can cause “The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000006)” error like installing buggy software, replacing hardware, hardware failure etc. As there may be several different reasons behind this error you must take professional help to fix this error. Manually fixing bug might put your system on a big risk.
How to resolve “The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000006)” error?
As mentioned above take professional help instead of fixing this bug manually. Download and Install Advanced System Repair Tool in your system and scan entire PC. It is all in one system care utility which fixes dll errors, exe, sys, ocx, inf files errors, corrupted registry errors, update issues and driver errors. It also removes virus, Trojan and other destructive program and repair pc damaged by virus. It is one of the best tools to fix “The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000006)” error easily. Free download is available and you can make a test of your PC. Just run this program and check what is causing problem in your PC. It gives detailed list of all the errors and also gives a powerful “Fix All” button to fix all errors in single click.