It is common to update Windows programs when it is obsolete. Windows contains different types of programs which are responsible to run windows smoothly. Sometimes when you try to update Microsoft Windows XP SP2 then an unknown update error 0X80248015 occurred on the screen and stops you to access Windows applications.
Windows update error 0X80248015 is one of the common error message occurred while updating Windows application. In order to run Windows programs smoothly it is necessary to keep Windows error free. Due to obsolete driver or when Windows application gets corrupted or damaged then you will get such type of error code 0X80248015 on the screen. Incorrect registry settings, wrong windows configuration are some common causes of this error.
Symptoms of windows update error 0X80248015
- Unable to access Windows application
- Fails to start Windows programs
- Missing DLL error or EXE file error occurred on the screen.
- Blue screen of death error occurred
- Stop error 0X80248015 may flash on the screen.
Whenever you are getting any of the above symptoms it means your Windows programs or application is unable to start. For smooth running windows you need to fix windows error windows error 0X80248015 as soon as possible. To resolve this error you must have information about the cause of the error. Some probable cause of error code 0X80248015 are:
- Wrong registry values
- Missing DLL, EXE, VXD files.
- Incomplete installation of Windows programs
- Old or obsolete Windows drivers
- Corrupt or damaged Windows files or application
- Virus or spyware infection
It is easy to solve the above issue when you are getting windows error 0X80248015. You may follow the manual steps to resolve the error but most of the users are not experienced and have not proper knowledge of Windows system files so it is better to use third party Windows error 0X80248015 repair tool. This software is professionally designed to fix windows update error 0X80248015 easily.