Define Xlive.dll errors.
DLL is a dynamic link file format that is used to perform various program functions and also holds multiple codes. DLL file is not any program that can be directly executed by the users. DLL contains different types of files in it so; there are more chances of occurring errors. This may also lead to corruption of dll files.
One of them is xlive.dll error message on your screen prompt. This error appears generally when you try to launch video games because Xlive.dll files is the part of Microsoft games.Xlive.dll error can appear in any Microsoft operating system including windows XP, windows vista, windows 7,windows 8.
Reasons for occurring xlive.dll errors:-
- It may be due to missing of Xlive.dll files.
- Due to corrupt or damaged Xlive.dll files.
- Old.dll versions that are not updated will lead to occur this error.
- Invasion of virus, malware etc in your system.
- Different developers creates different .dll files for indicating applications, this creates mash-up with files and also lead to occur this error.
What are its symptoms?
- When you try to start any application then you might have received this error message “Xlive.dll Not Found” or “Cannot find [PATH]\xlive.dll” on your windows screen.
- Xlive.dll errors prevent you from opening of different applications.
- You might have received this error when you start-up or shut down windows, during installation of various programs.
How you can fix Xlive.dll errors and recover Xlive.dll files?
I am going to show you some manual steps to fix Xlive.dll errors and recover Xlive.dll files.
- First you need to remove virus from your system by using antivirus.
- Keep updating windows, software applications.
- Always check the windows registry entries because missing or damage of registry key may appear errors. Overwritten of files, junk files should be strictly being removed.
- If you are unable to access windows normally due to Xlive.dll error then start windows in safe mode.
- If you have accidently deleted the Xlive.dll file then first you need to restore Xlive.dll file from recycle bin or if it is permanently then you can download Xlive.dll from DLL website.
- Install the Xlive.dll and follow the instructions which displays on your screen.